How do I become a member?
Click on the [Join FREE] button and follow the prompts. You will become a Silver Member. If you enroll two Gold Members, that pays for your own Gold Membership and we not charge your credit card.
How do you recommend approaching people who are primarily interested in the income opportunity?
The mission of Just About Perfect is to assist people to live a life of great abundance, robust health, perfect relationships and meaningful purpose. An abundant income is often a key ingredient in manifesting the rest of your just about perfect life. As a Silver Member, you will discover what other people want and how Just About Perfect can help them get it. Even though more money seems like the immediate solution, the other ingredients are just as important. Just About Perfect offers assistance in all areas of life.
If I sponsor two Gold Members who each write two subscriptions but they don't follow through, what happens?
You become a Mentor and are placed in the matrix under another Mentor. Your two Gold Members do not join in the matrix until they qualify as Mentors by doing just as you did. Mentors are always supporting their immediate team of members until they, too, become Mentors. We don't have anyone in the matrix that hasn't supported others. You may have Mentors assigned to your team that you did not personally sponsor. they will be helping you build your team as well as you will be helping them.
Do I have to keep my two Gold Members current to stay in the matrix?
To stay in the matrix, you have to maintain your subscription. As a Mentor, your monthly subscription is paid from the 50% commission you have earned plus the bonus income. If the Gold Members you sponsored drop out and you do not have other income from bonuses or other commissions totaling $25, you will be billed for any shortage but you will not be dropped from the matrix. You would continue to have “spillover” Mentors assigned to your team and you would be responsible to help them build the team. Eventually, your bonus income should exceed $25 a month and that would sustain your position. It would be prudent to enroll additional members who will eventually become part of your team.
Is this a Network Marketing or MLM program?
Just About Perfect is similar to network marketing but there are significant differences. We start with an Affiliate program which pays a 50% commission for all subscriptions. This is a recurring income and pays every month for as long as the subscription continues. In addition, you can earn bonus income by participating in the Mentor matrix. This also continues month after month based on the subscriptions written by your team members. You will qualify for the matrix by personally sponsoring two Gold Members who each enroll two or more Gold Members. The potential bonus income can be as much as $13,155 a month.
How do I get paid for commissions and bonuses?
You are paid daily through PayPal if you have a balance due of $25 or more. The first $25 of your monthly income pays for your subscription so that we don't charge your credit card unless your balance is less than $25. If you do not wish to use PayPal, we will pay you with a check. However, we do deduct $5 for every check we write. When we have paid any one person a total of $600 in any calendar year, we are required by law to have a Social Security Number on file and to submit a form 1099 to the IRS (this applies only to individuals currently residing in the USA).
How do I enroll in PayPal?
Setting Up Your PayPal Account and Profile
You start setting up your PayPal profile during the process of registering for a PayPal account. Open up your browser and type www.paypal.com into the Address Bar. The PayPal home page has multiple links that let you sign up for your free account. You can find one Sign Up link in the upper-right corner of the screen, and the other can be found in the middle of the screen.
Opening a Personal account
You can open a Personal account in just a few steps; the entire process doesn't usually take more than five minutes. Here's how:
1. At the PayPal Account Sign Up page, make sure the Personal Account option is selected.
If you're wondering what happened to the Premier account, just hang on. You have the option of upgrading a Personal account to a Premier account later on.
2. Select your country from the list and click the Continue button.
3. Start building a PayPal profile by filling in the fields shown on the Account Sign Up page.
The information you need to give PayPal includes
• Your first name, last name, and full address, including city, state, zip code, and country. PayPal requires a zip code for U.S. accounts, but may not require one if you create an International PayPal account.
• Your home telephone number for verification purposes; you have the option of entering a work number.
• Your e-mail address. You need to enter this twice so PayPal can ensure you didn't mistype it the first time.
• A password to use with your PayPal account.
• This password must be at least eight characters long and is case-sensitive. (This means you need to pay attention to whether you use uppercase and/or lowercase characters when you create your password. PayPal won't accept PASSWORD123 as a valid password if you typed password123 as your password when you created your account.) Just as you did when you entered your e-mail address, you need to type your password a second time. Picking a password that you don't use with other accounts you may have is also important. If you pick your e-mail password to use as your PayPal password and your e-mail password is compromised, you may find someone making unauthorized use of your funds! It's better to be safe and think up a unique password.
• You are asked to pick two questions from a list of four security questions. The answers you give to these questions are used to verify your identity if you lose or forget your password.
• Deciding whether you want to open a Personal or Premier account. The big advantage of having a Premier account is that you can accept credit card payments from people who don't have or use a PayPal account.
• PayPal also asks you to indicate that you understand your rights with regard to the arbitration of claims as outlined in the Legal Disputes section of the User Agreement. A link is provided to the document, which describes how legal disputes should be handled in the event that there are problems between you and PayPal. As with any legal document, you should read the whole thing before signing and contact a lawyer if you're unsure as to what the document means.
• You have one final security step to go through before the account opens. PayPal displays a sequence of characters in a box with a boxed background. You must type in the characters, exactly as shown, in a text box to the right of the sequence. This step is to prevent automated programs from trying to sign up for PayPal accounts. Although a program can fill out the fields on the Account Sign Up page, it can't read the sequence and type it into the box.
• If you are visually impaired, you can still type the correct character sequence into the box, even if you can't read the characters as shown against the background. Click the Help link displayed at the end of the "Security Measure" paragraph to open the PayPal Registration Security Help page. At the end of the page is a listen to the security characters link. Click the link to hear an audio clip that says the characters aloud. You can then type the characters into the box correctly to finish the registration process. In the case of these security characters, it doesn't matter whether you type in the letters as uppercase or lowercase, as long as you get the letters and numbers in the correct sequence.
4. Click the Sign Up link at the bottom of the page to submit your registration information.
After filling out the registration form, you're taken to a page that tells you the process is almost complete except for the confirmation of your e-mail address. After you click the Sign Up link from the previous screen, PayPal sends you an e-mail.
5. Open your e-mail program and look for an e-mail from PayPal.
If your e-mail inbox is anything like mine, you have to search hard to find the PayPal e-mail amidst all the spam. Look for an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject heading of "Activate Your PayPal Account!"
6. Click the Click here to activate your account link, which can be found in the body of the e-mail. (Alternatively, you can copy the link and paste it into the address bar of your browser.)
Clicking the link takes you to a page where you are prompted to enter the password you designated when you registered for the account.
7. Type your password and click the Confirm button.
Congratulations! You just opened your PayPal account.
How often can I use the Coaching Gym?
There is no limit on the number of "Laser" coaching sessions a member can have. The sessions are designed for you to be coached on a specific question or issue and generally last 15 to 20 minutes. In order for all members to experience different coaches, you can only schedule three sessions with any one coach in a three month period. A coach might recommend attending a teleclass or suggest another coach who might have a more appropriate specialty for your issue. You might also arrange a coaching relationship with a particular coach outside of Just About Perfect.
How do I build a strong team?
If a Mentor has three Mentors placed on his or her first level, additional Mentors will be placed in the team of one of those three.
Once qualified Mentors are placed in the matrix, they cannot be moved to accommodate other Mentors. For that reason, you want to be sure to qualify as a Mentor before one of your Gold Members qualifies. You can strive to insure this by enrolling a second Gold Member and helping this person enroll two members before your first Gold Member becomes a Mentor. Our program focuses on supporting, encouraging and inspiring the people you enroll.
If you want certain people to become Mentors and be part of your first level in the matrix, you need to help them to become Mentors before other Affiliates you have enrolled become Mentors.
The basic intent is to build a team where each Mentor is directly serving three other Mentors. In this way, no one is expected to directly support more than three people. When you become a Mentor, your first responsibility is to the two Gold Members that helped you qualify by supporting them in becoming Mentors. As soon as these two Gold Members become Mentors, they join you in the matrix. This leaves a third position that you can fill by assisting another Gold Member to become a Mentor. Alternatively, the third position may be filled by your Mentor or even a mentor higher up in the team structure, in what we call “spill-over”. Filling positions with “spill-over” is done with your approval since you, as a Mentor, may have someone else in mind for those important 1st level positions. Once a Mentor’s three 1st level positions are filled, additional Mentors must be placed in the team under one of these three 1st level Mentors. This is called “spill-over” and builds your team faster.
What is “gifting”?
There are certain circumstances that warrant special treatment. In the spirit of “pay it forward”, you may want to assist some of the people you have enrolled so you can become a Mentor. If you have already enrolled two Affiliates and you have additional people to enroll, you can “gift” them to your Affiliates by instructing your new member prospect to list one of your two Affiliates as their Affiliate Sponsor. Your Affiliate will then receive the 50% commission for this enrollment. This helps you to become a Mentor more quickly.
What is “assigning”?
In another situation, you might elect to remain as the Affiliate Sponsor of a member and “assign” the member to one of your Affiliates. In this case, you would receive the 50% commission for enrolling the member. This assignment could help you and your Affiliate to qualify as a Mentor. However, without the commission income, the Affiliate would need to pay for his or her monthly subscription until he or she has personally enrolled two members. This assignment takes place after you have completed the enrollment of the new member.
You implement the assignment with this form - Assignment Document.
All three of you – you, the member you are assigning, and the Affiliate to whom you assign the member – must all agree to the assignment. The form explains how you do this.
What if I enroll many members all at once?
Still another event could result in an Affiliate or Mentor enrolling many members all at once. People who have a substantial following and perhaps send out an email newsletter to a large list might find themselves with many members who elect to be Affiliates and want some assistance and training. We recommend that the aspiring Affiliates be grouped into teams. As the enroller, you might foster the growth by assigning individual Affiliates to other Affiliates based on their relative performance, or their shared interests. The Affiliates who demonstrate the greatest assistance could have others “assigned” to them.
Once you have assigned an Affiliate to another Affiliate, you cannot change the assignment.
We want to encourage all of our Affiliates and Mentors to help and support other people and build strong teams. There are, however, several practices we discourage. The first is the “sign’em and forget’em” routine. We don’t want Affiliates to enroll more Affiliates than they can practically support. By grouping Affiliates as described above, you will create more Mentors much faster. We don’t want Affiliates dropping out because they didn’t get the attention they all deserve.
At the same time, we do not want you to “do it all” for another Affiliate. It is not your responsibility to enroll members for your Affiliates. This tends to create dependency and weakness. We would rather have you inspire and encourage than do what your Affiliates can do for themselves. Remember, we will provide all the ongoing training our Affiliates need at no cost. We prohibit any use of “spam”, misrepresentation or coercive behavior, and discourage purchasing of leads, false displays of income and any expensive marketing methods.
Can I make Just About Perfect my full time business?
You can pursue Just About Perfect as much or as little as you like. However, we have designed Just About Perfect so that a person can become a Mentor and build a substantial income in about two hours a week. Ours is not a high-powered, high pressure program. We want people to understand our program and join if they choose. It is not necessary to give long, belabored presentations. We are continuing to provide material to explain every benefit we offer and every opportunity we share.
We want you to create a substantial income in a short amount of time so you can pursue whatever is really important in your life -- Supporting your family, expanding your potential through education and learning, fulfilling your fondest dreams and giving back to the world to make it a better place for everyone.
What Just About Perfect Has to Offer You
|Ask questions, make observations or just glean from the shared ideas of other people. Connect with like-minded people creating their own Just About Perfect life.
|Attend teleclasses each week on a variety of topics such as business, employment, parenting, healthy living, personal relationships, increased income from meaningful service and more.
|Schedule a laser coaching session with a coach who specializes in the subject that interests you or call any time for a laser coaching session with the coach-on-call.
|Meet and review the qualifications of all of our coaches. Most will list their websites, email addresses and phone so you can contact them directly.
|Pay for your own subscription and earn an extra income by assisting others to join and create a Just About Perfect life of their own.